Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New crochet purse in bedroom!

I learned how to crochet a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked! I made a purse for the bedroom in my 1:12 scaled dollhouse. I started out following the instructions in Roz Walters book "Miniature Crochet" (really a good book for beginners at miniature crochet projects)- in the end the purse got a little different, but I don't mind. I like to get inspiration from "How-to" books and tutorials, and then make my own version of it. It's made by basic crochet techniques.



I made the sofa a while ago, following the instructions in a copy if "The Dollshouse Magazine". It's just foam cored cardboard glued together, covered in fabric from Tilda. The pillow is made of an old handkerchief with really nice roses stitched on to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment